We had a fun Halloween this year. We started out trick or treating at Grandpa and Grandma McClellans. We trick or treated around our neighborhood, ate Papa Johns, and ended the night playing cards.
Dorothy


My Little Ghost



She always has her feet crossed in the car and I think it is so cute!
Trick or Treating to Grandpa and Grandma McClellans




Trick or Treat Dad...
One of these things is different from the others...One of these things doesn't belong! (I think I look better in this dress then TROY. Look HERE and let me know what you think!)_________________________________
COUSINS

Halley and her teacher.









5 comments:
So cute! I love your Dorithy costume! What the crap...you need to call me, and we need to do something fun! :o)
How adorable! Your girls are growing so fast.. They are so CUTE!! Love there costumes too!!
They looked adorable. And PS I love your bangs cut.
Amd I love Brinley's footsies!!
Your girls look adorable in their costumes! Glad you had a fun Halloween!
Post a Comment