"I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT THIS...
BUT I'M KIND OF A BIG DEAL"

Thursday, May 1, 2008

I am a Princess

The things we do for our kids. I know I look like a nerd but she really loved it I gave her her dress and said okay I have to go potty so put this on and then I will come see how cute you look. So I went and put mine on and then I came out. She was so excited she wanted to hold my hands and dance. She wants me to wear my dress all the time now. Pretty funny.

Okay I look like a retard.

9 comments:

Brittany said...

That is so awesome!!! You are such a cute mom. That will be one of her favorite memories for sure. I can't believe how big your baby is. We need to get together soon. Oh yeah cute pictures on your last blog. :)

Ash Ty & Chloee said...

lol where the heck did you get the dress looks like you are having a good time!

Tara said...

I can't wait to show this to Kenadee in the morning. She is going to think that you are the coolest thing ever. You are a good mom.

Anonymous said...

hahahahha.
that is pretty fun, not going to lie.
haha. but cute for sure :D

Jason, Natalie & Maicie said...

That is so cute! What a great princess mom you are! And I have to ask too...Where did you find that dress!?! Too Cute!!!

Maeg said...

HA HA HA HA! Oh my goodness!!! I LOOOVE IT!! All of my sisters are such AWESOME moms! I'll join you one day :)

Sarah H. said...

What a great memory. I'm sure she will remember it forever.

Lish Fish said...

I LOVE THAT!!!

ANGELA said...

That is so cute! What a nice mommy you are!