"I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT THIS...
BUT I'M KIND OF A BIG DEAL"

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Lots of Pictures


Nothing to exciting is going on with us lately, but I am still taking pictures!

My cute girls.





Ash and Chloee
Chloee bday tunnel from the Campbell Fam.
Kenadee and Chloee
Ashley made that cute duck cake.
Look at her, she is so dang cute.


Evy's party at Kangaroo zoo.

Evy's Bday party. Becca made that cake herself. I love it. It took about three tries for Evy too blow out her candles because the other kids would do it before she got a chance.



Jada and Brin. Jada is 3 1/2 months older but Brin is bigger I love my chunk.


Sand Dune trip.




Me and Jer





Jason and Natalie


Jason



Jer


My cute husband.



Halley being creavtive.

8 comments:

Kristin Bishop said...

Britt-
you have the cutest little girls ever. My question...when is one of you going to have a boy?...they are a blast!

ok-so I almost cried when I saw that your friend died at the sand dunes...then the next thing you know your husband is jumping off a cliff on his bike..you are one brave woman!?!

I love Brin's big bows...that is one reason I am SUPER excited to have a girl someday.

They always looks so perfect! You ahve such a darling family. I love looking at your blog.

Maeg said...

Really REALLY cute pictures!!! You and Natalie are wearing the same thing in your pictures of you on the back of the bikes. I love the last picture of you and the girls sitting on the floor! VERY CUTE! Love you all!

Maeg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lish Fish said...

So stinkin cute! I love her chunks. I wish I could have had a rolly-polly baby. Marissa is almost 4 and weighs 24 pounds. Insane. They are beautiful! I love all the fun things you have been doing!

Sarah H. said...

Such cute pics. Thanks for the update. It is good to keep in touch with you guys. Sorry again to hear about your friend.

Lindsay said...

Cute pictures! I think that Kloee looks like tara's girls. The pink cake is sooo cute. I hope you guys are doing good. We need to get together again.

Jason, Natalie & Maicie said...

Hey Britt...Thanks for the reminder of my sad and ugly blog that is in need of an update! I am working on it! :) And I think I am going to have to kill ya for putting that ugly picture of me on your blog!!!! But at least we wore matching outfits! Looks like we are 15 and planned it! Ha Ha! The rest of the pictures are adorable though! Well we need to do something again soon! Hope you had fun in St. George! I am looking forward to our relaxing get
away there that our husbands owe us for going to the Sand Dunes with them! :)

ANGELA said...

Cute pictures. Your family is so beautiful, even Jer. We need to get together, but unfortunately i work at least 2-3 times a week! Oh well, maybe in August things will slow down.