I had the girls Birthday pictures taken today and I wanted to get some of Brinley eating cake. It turned out awesome, she destroyed that thing there was nothing left! There was cake everywhere. I can't wait to see the pictures!
15 years ago
I had the girls Birthday pictures taken today and I wanted to get some of Brinley eating cake. It turned out awesome, she destroyed that thing there was nothing left! There was cake everywhere. I can't wait to see the pictures!
Posted by
BRITT
at
9:19 PM
9 comments:
That is so funny and so cute. I love her and I want to squish her.
OH That is just so adorable! I can't believe she is one! OH my gosh time goes so fast!!
She is so dang cute!!
I cant wait to see all the pics. Your girls are so much fun. Love them to pieces
That is the cutest picture ever! I love that she just dove into the cake. Love the Halloween pictures looks like you are very busy and having a good time!!
I love that so much! I just might have to copy you on that one. I can't wait to see the pictures either.
Oh my heck, that has got to be the cutest thing I have ever seen! I can't wait to see the pictures too. She looked adorable. I loved the Halloween pics, your girls were so cute. Brin's outfit was stinkin cute, I loved the striped leggings with the tutu.
How funny!! She was really loving it! I find out on the 21st!! I know, I can't wait!
That is SO adorable! I agree.. I just want to squish her!
Britt, she is so stink'n cute! I was watching that and thinking I couldn't believe she is going to be one! I remember when we were pregnant together! ;) I love it..She was into that cake like Maicie was into hers! Those are going to be the cutest pictures ever!
Post a Comment