"I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT THIS...
BUT I'M KIND OF A BIG DEAL"

Saturday, November 1, 2008

HEE HAWS

We went to Hee Haws last weekend with The Cambells. It was alot of fun. The kids loved it.
I don't like to see the empty goat spot in my family picture. Maybe it is time for another baby?!













4 comments:

Tandy said...

I had no idea how fun hee haws was. It looks like an awesome place to play

Tiesha said...

I want to go there! We went to corn belly's but that looks like more fun with chickens and stuff! :o)

Alli said...

That looks SO AWESOME!!!! I have never been there! I am going to have to take the kids! Looks like you guys had a blast..

I wouldn't like the empty goat either!!?? Guess it must be time?!! :)

Maeg said...

CUTE FREAKING HALLOWEEN PICS! The Hee Haws looked like lots of fun!I am jealous. I love hanging with the kids!