This year we spent Thanksgiving with our McClellan Family. Jody and Teresa have a new house so it was fun to use it. They have a dining room and a kitchen nook. So they grandkids sat at the table in the kitchen and the adults sat in the Dining room. We had a great dinner, then a Pie contest, and then ended the night watching old home videos. It was lots of fun.
We were suppose to head up to Bear Lake to cut down our Christmas tree Friday morning, but Jeremy started to feel a little sick. So I decided to try out a little Black Friday shopping. I didn't do to well. I left my house at 5 am to wait in a line at Robert's because their trees were 50% off. It was FREEZING! I didn't find one I liked there. So I got in the car to head to Kmart because there was one I like there. Well my friend Whitney called to see if I found a tree, she was actually at Kmart and her Mom was already in the HUGE line. So she had the tree when I got there and I was only in the store for like ten minutes! It was AWESOME. Then I went to Hobby Lobby because all of there Christmas stuff was 50%off. So there you go. That is what I did on Black Friday :)

















0 comments:
Post a Comment