"I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT THIS...
BUT I'M KIND OF A BIG DEAL"

Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Brinley!

This is my little Mamma's girl. although lately she has started getting attatched to her Dad. She is the sweetest little thing, but she can turn fiesty in a hurry(she gets that from me) She is the Best sleeper/napper, she is good eater, she is good about cleaning upafter herself, she loves Halley, she loves coke (pop of any kind is coke), she loves to stand in the pantry while I show her EVERY option she has for a snack, she loves salsa, she loves her family, she loves to dress herself, oh and I gave her her binky back because she loves it SO much.
For her Birthday, Jeremy made pancakes then off to work, then we opened presents when Halley and Jeremy got home. Then off toThanksgiving Pointe to the Farm. And we ended the night at Los Hermonos. Saturday night we went to Pizza Pie Cafe with the McClellan Family. And Sunday My Family came down to watch the last Nascar Race of the Year and give her presents.


this is her "Dad are you crazy mom let's me sleep in until 10" face!







She LOVES the salsa





2 comments:

Lish Fish said...

She is so cute! Seriously. I love her morning face. Cracks me up.

Dani J said...

HAHA holy crap.
that picture of her in the morning, is so freaking funny.
I LOVE her!!