"I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT THIS...
BUT I'M KIND OF A BIG DEAL"

Monday, November 16, 2009

Cash is 4 Months Old

My baby is four months old! He is such a good baby. We love him so so much. His sisters love him a little to much. Brin is always trying to lay on him to hug him and Halley thinks she is old enough to walk around with him and lift him in the air. He was sleeping through the night but lately he goes to bed at about 10 and then wakes up to eat somewhere between 4 and five, and then back to sleep until about 8:30. Not to bad. He naps alot throughout the day, not a very set schedule. He LOVES to sleep on his belly.
I think he is so freakin cute. I am loving having a boy!


Weight is 15 lbs 8 oz just above the 50th percentile
Length is 25" 50th percentile
Head? just above the 25th percentile.

5 comments:

Brittany said...

Wow, four months already! He is too cute! Boys are so different and so much fun! We need to get together soon.

Jamie said...

He IS freakin adorable!!! I can't believe 4 months already!!!

Jason, Natalie & Maicie said...

I can't believe he is '4' months already!! Wish you were still living down here so we could see you more! :) And I am praying that my next baby will be as good as Cash! He is so cute!

Hickman Family said...

He is quite the cutie, I would have to agree. Boys are so completely different than girls-but fun. So glad you finally got one, he is definitely a keeper!

Amber said...

That is a really cute pic of you and Cash!! Happy Birthday Brin!! Have a great Thanksgiving!!