"I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT THIS...
BUT I'M KIND OF A BIG DEAL"

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Halley

(Yes her Birthday was a month ago)
I LOVE this little girl! She is so special. I think she is the sweetest little thing. She LOVES everyone, and I mean EVERYONE. She has been known to give some good compliments, out of no where she will just tell you how beautiful you are. Even strangers in the grocery stores get these compliments! She is very smart. She is a very happy kid. She is very creative. She Loves to talk...and really loud! She is a great sister and daughter. She keeps our house very exciting. And I know she is gonna do some great things in life!
We Love her so Much! I love being her Mom.


I left the room for a couple of minutes and she got a little to creative on Brinley!!!
Birthday at Preschool


Halley got some paint for her B-day and painted a design on all of our faces.


Decorating her own cake.


Jeremy built this Indo Balance Board for Halley. She loves it.



0 comments: