"I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT THIS...
BUT I'M KIND OF A BIG DEAL"

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Halloween 09

Since Halloween was on a weekend this year we decided to head to Brigham. It was fun to have my kids trick or treat at my parents, Grandpa and Grandma Hardy's, and some Aunts and Uncles we never see at Halloween. We ended up hanging out with some of my aunts and uncles and cousins at my Grandparents house. It was a lot of fun!

My Little Hannah Montana, Little Ladybug, and Little Skeleton
I won the best decorated car at our Ward's Trunk or Treat. Maybe cause Cash was part of the display! It was much better in person.

My Dad and Jeremy trying to scare the kids




My dad, Jed, and Jeremy out scareing people.

1 comments:

Jason, Natalie & Maicie said...

I swear you do more than anyone I know! I think I am jealous of your life! ;) I love the kids costumes...all your pictures are so cute! It makes me realize I don't take that many pictures.