Your tree looks great! I can't wait to put mine up again..going to be a little later than I like but at least it will be in our own house again! ;) I did my moms last night for I swear five hours! Love Trees! I want to come see your house all decorated too! And I just saw your post on Brin's B.Day. Happy late birthday sweet girl! Looks like you guys had a fun day!
Super cute posts! Brin's face in the morning...priceless. Your tree is beatifull. I'm jealous! I have got one more year before I can change my tree decor :( I was thinking about comming down next week sometime. I'll call you.
4 comments:
Way pretty Britt! Love it. Love the family picture too! You look so stinkin pretty! How fun!
love it great job i want to see you and Taras house all deccorated not just on pictures maybe this weekend
Your tree looks great! I can't wait to put mine up again..going to be a little later than I like but at least it will be in our own house again! ;) I did my moms last night for I swear five hours! Love Trees! I want to come see your house all decorated too! And I just saw your post on Brin's B.Day. Happy late birthday sweet girl! Looks like you guys had a fun day!
Super cute posts! Brin's face in the morning...priceless. Your tree is beatifull. I'm jealous! I have got one more year before I can change my tree decor :( I was thinking about comming down next week sometime. I'll call you.
Post a Comment