I love that the girls are surfing! Hilarious. And awesome sand castle. How fun. I love Bear Lake!!
We had so much fun!! Thanks for inviting us!!
You are in Bear Lake again right now. Have I ever told you your spoiled? Hope your having fun.
Is that a moose??? Oh how I MISS Bear Lake, and all of those back home places....I remember going up for some sort of dance and hanging at your grandparents cabin-very fun! Your baby is so very cute, so are the girls-so crazy you have 3 kids!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love that the girls are surfing! Hilarious. And awesome sand castle. How fun. I love Bear Lake!!
We had so much fun!! Thanks for inviting us!!
You are in Bear Lake again right now. Have I ever told you your spoiled? Hope your having fun.
Is that a moose??? Oh how I MISS Bear Lake, and all of those back home places....I remember going up for some sort of dance and hanging at your grandparents cabin-very fun! Your baby is so very cute, so are the girls-so crazy you have 3 kids!
Post a Comment