We blessed Cash a couple weeks ago. The girls were actually quite for a few minutes of Sacrament so I could hear his blessing. He was given an amazing blessing. He is so special and I cannot wait to see what a good boy he is going to turn out to be! He is so much fun right now. He smiles and coos all the time. I don't even have to work for it. I just look at him and he smiles at me about as big as he can. I know he loves me...how do I know this? Because he never wants me to put him down! And he likes to sleep by me at night. He is just so cute and precious that I have to oblige! I am not very good at sharing him! But he is mine right?! We just love having him in our family.
15 years ago









Nitro Circus present from dad. (he wrecked his bike and messed up the stickers on his shroud so he had all the Nitro Circus guys sign it and gave it to Cash)










9 comments:
HE is so adorable! I feel the same way with Hailey. I don't like to share her either! :) They are growing way to fast. it is so sad but so fun at the same time! :)
Cute pictures Britt! I love his outfit, that's kind of what Wyatt's looked like. :o)
He is so so very handsome Britt! I just want to steal him! You guys make the most beautiful children ever!!
So cute!! I love that. You look amazing. I love your little family picture and you can hog him all you want. They don't stay that way for long!
That might be the sweetest thing Jer has done. I think they are going to be two peas in a pod. Sorry we missed the blessing.
He is so cute and he is getting so big! I can't believe we still haven't seen him in person! Everytime we try and get together it falls through, or Kurt is out of town so we don't stop by...so YES we need to get together...SOON!! :)
He is the cutest little boy. I cannot believe how handsome he is. I am glad I finally got to see him. You look beautiful as well. Cute family
He is just so Cute and I really love his outfit!! Congrats!!!
Oh my, you should feel so proud of that cute baby! I love his little blessing outfit....you forget how small they are. Cute kids!
Post a Comment