Halley had some cavities...my fault I know. She would not let the dentist touch her so we had to take her to Primary Children's for Dental surgery. The whole way down she was pretty quiet (not normal) and when she did talk she usually would say "I can't believe you got me into this mess" She was pretty nervous. When she woke up she was saying that her teeth felt big and she would never eat again. She finally drank a rootbeer slush and we were able to go home. She threw up the slush on the way home but other than that she did good.













1 comments:
So sorry to hear that! I think we are heading in the same direction. Aiden hates us brushing his teeth. We have a fight twice a day! I keep thinking if he doesn't let me scrub them better he will have a mouth full of cavities before we know it! Glad to hear Halley is doing good. Oh, and your family is still so stinking cute! Love the pics!
Post a Comment