So hopefully Cash is going to make his appearance soon, so I thought it would be fun to have a guessing game of when he will come and how big he will be. Here are the stats on the girls to help you a little
Halley- 2 days early 6 lbs 14 oz and 18 1/2" long
Brinley- 15 days early (awesome) 6 lbs 10oz and 19 1/2" long
My Guess:
July 7th
9:14pm
7lbs 14 oz 20 1/2" long
15 years ago








11 comments:
Oh man, I think you will have him before I have my girl. ugh. I am going to guess July 9 and he will be 7 ' 5 oz and 20 inches long. at like 4:30 am. Best of luck.. let me know when you have him when you feel up to it! :)
I am guessing July 10 @ 3:45 am and he will be bigger then his sisters. Good luck! He will get here before you even know it! Hopefully!
Oh wow! Can't wait to see him. I say July 13th @ 9:00 PM. I think he will weigh 7'2oz and 19.5 inches long. Good Luck! I will be thinking of you:)
July 7th @ 7:07 PM. He will be 7lbs 7oz and 21 inches long. Hey good luck with everything. I hope your wait isn't too much longer. We can't wait to see the little guy. Let us know when he arrives.
Ohh...July 10. Thats my bday so its the best! Good luck! Let us know what is going on!!
I am guessing July 8th at 2:15 pm. 7 lbs 10 oz, 20 inches long. Good luck!!! Can't wait to see pictures!!!!
I think it will be on July 14th at um....10:30 pm and he will be 7 lbs. 8 oz. Sorry Britt about the date guess but hang in there!
TODAYY WOULD BE AWESOME 07/08/09!!HOW COOL WOULD THAT BE FOR A BIRTHDAY!
I was wrong...now I am gonna cry.
July 11 at 10:45 pm. 7 lbs 10 oz 20 inches.
Well I had a dream that he was 11 pounds. Lets hope im wrong! Cant wait to meet him.
Post a Comment