"I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT THIS...
BUT I'M KIND OF A BIG DEAL"

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Weather

So I have really loved this weather. It has been so GREAT for my current condition. I feel for all you people that look great in swimming suits and are missing out on all your summer fun. But for me it has been great. Everyone told me I would be hot and miserable at the end of my pregnacy, but luckily the weather has been on my side! I know I still have a couple weeks left and the weather is looking good next week, but I am just saying I have really enjoyed this!



This is on a day my kids got dressed to go outside in between storms and it started pouring right when they got to the door.

5 comments:

Jessica Davis said...

I am glad it has been so nice for you. I actually have loved this weather too! I haven't even had to get my air conditioner out yet. Cute pics of the girls. They looked a little bummed that it was raining outside. Halley is such a little doll. She looked so cute in her dance costume. How fun! We should get together for a girls day!

Alli said...

I agree with the weather.. I am tired of the rain, but the tempature has been on our side hasn't it! At least we only have a few weeks left.. so really, we wont be in the hot dead of the summer! :) yeah we are almost done.. can't wait to see your little man! :)

Jamie said...

I am so glad that it hasn't been a million degrees! I really have been loving the rain! GOOD LUCK with the baby! I am so excited for you and hope all goes well!

Heidi Howarth John said...

your lucky, I had a baby at the end of Aug. and it was hot and mesrable! I love your blog you family is so cute!

Tiesha said...

Britt! Yeah, only a couple weeks! Did you get new shutters for your kitchen? They look really nice, I want some!