They are darling.. And I think it is time to! I had Hailey 5 days early! so Hopefully you will have him in the next few days! I am praying for you!
I don't know if I am too late for the guessing game, but I'll say July 12th, 7 pounds and 19 inches. I hope he comes sooner though! Your girls are adorable. Are you delivering at AF?
I was expecting the announcement! Today would be a good day...go jump on the tramp!!
Your girls are gorgeous! Can't wait to see your adorable little boy, which I guess you could be having even as I type! Good luck with everything!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
They are darling.. And I think it is time to! I had Hailey 5 days early! so Hopefully you will have him in the next few days! I am praying for you!
I don't know if I am too late for the guessing game, but I'll say July 12th, 7 pounds and 19 inches. I hope he comes sooner though! Your girls are adorable. Are you delivering at AF?
I was expecting the announcement! Today would be a good day...go jump on the tramp!!
Your girls are gorgeous! Can't wait to see your adorable little boy, which I guess you could be having even as I type! Good luck with everything!!!
Post a Comment