"I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT THIS...
BUT I'M KIND OF A BIG DEAL"

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

St. Patricks Day

Last night we had St. Patricks Dinner. GREEN French Toast, GREEN Hashbrowns, GREEN orange julius. And GREEN Sugar Cookies. Halley was a little scared at first but then when she realized it taste the same she loved it! So FUN!




7 comments:

Lish Fish said...

Britt, You are so crafty! That looks fun, and good!! (Maybe not the potatoes, those kinda freak me out)...

I remember one year, my mom did green gravy...I dont think anyone ate it. Gross.

Alli said...

So cute! You are better then I . I bought my kids green shirts though. I hope you are feeling good! :)

Amber said...

That is so much fun!!

Jason, Natalie & Maicie said...

How cute!...I really don't know about green food!!! The kids look cute in green though! ha ha! Oh I am still mad about St. George! You'll never live it down!

Tiesha said...

You're so fun! I like her green hat! :o)

Melanie said...

You are such a good Mom. How can you even find the energy when your pregnant. So cute.

Jessica Davis said...

Cute ideas. I love the pic of Brin eating her cookie, she is pulling the cutest funny face. Love Halley's hat too!