"I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT THIS...
BUT I'M KIND OF A BIG DEAL"

Friday, March 27, 2009

St. George Trip

A couple weekends ago we took a vacation to St. George. It was a much needed vacation! The weather was nice, we spent most the trip outside. The wifes and older daughters went to have a pedicure from my cousin Courtney who is going to school down there...it was awesome. We hung out at the park, did a little bit of hiking if you can call it that, and went swimming. The only thing that we didn't have time for was SHOPPING! Loved it!

We took the long way and stopped at Big Rock Candy Mountain on our way.

Brinley was in heaven spending time outdoors.






















9 comments:

Jessica Davis said...

Looks like a lot if fun! Tons of cute pics. I love the girls in their sunnies!

Tara said...

You got lots of good pictures. Lets go again. Tomorrow.

Alli said...

what a fun trip! I really have been wanting to go down there. Where is that water park and what is it called.? I have been to st george every year my whole life and I have never seen that before. Looks so fun for the kids!

Tandy said...

given the weather this week that looks like heaven. Where is that pool? Is it the city pool? I want to go to that pool next time we go.

Amber said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun!! I have never stopped in St. George (only driven threw). I heard there are some really great outlets!! I better get down there!!The girls are so cute! I noticed that you are not in any of the pictures!! You took all the pics! I hate that!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE St George. You guys look like you had waaaaaay too much fun!

Hickman Family said...

Looks like you guys had some serious fun!! I love those days! Cute cute girls!

Lish Fish said...

Seriously?? How stinkin fun. I am so so jealous. Thats where we are doing our vacation this year...in July! Going to be crazy hot, but cannot wait. Looks like you guys had a blast. That is awesome you got to go with Tara! How fun for you guys.

Tiesha said...

Looks like fun Britt! Where's that cool water park? Is that indoors?