"I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT THIS...
BUT I'M KIND OF A BIG DEAL"

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Sand Dunes

Jeremy and Troy had Monday off so they decided to head to the Sand Dunes and we tagged along with the kids. They had a blast playing in the sand and being outside in the nice weather. It was actually fun.











5 comments:

Alli said...

looks like fun! Your girls are so adorable! :)

Amber said...

That is Easton's favorite part all the SAND. It looks like you guys had so much fun.

Kristin said...

you do such fun things as a family. How lucky he is...to have all girls and you still participate in his hobbies:) no matter how manly!!!

You are so beautiful by the way. I have always been jealous...since I was about 10 I think:)

cute family.

Lish Fish said...

I love that you sound so shocked that you had fun...kills me.

How fun though, and what nice weather...unlike today...grrr!!

Hickman Family said...

Oh how I love the sand dunes...I have not been in years but it is for sure a great time. It looks like you guys had fun! How is that baby???