"I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT THIS...
BUT I'M KIND OF A BIG DEAL"

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Holy Cow Boutique

There is a boutique March 25th-28th. If you visit the boutique than this is an opportunity you do not want to miss! (If you do not than you are missing out!)

Follow this link http://www.holycowboutique.blogspot.com/

AND VOTE, THEN YOU WILL BE ENTERED TO WIN A $50.00 GIFT CERTIFICATE FOR THE HOLY COW BOUTIQUE.

After you vote please leave a comment on the Spring Boutique post with your email or blog address so we can contact you if you are our winner.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Put in a good word for me! I want to win Yay.

Hickman Family said...

I love that boutique...there is zip out here when it comes to crafts...I ask where a craft store is and everyone says Micheals...YEA! I am jealous...buy lots of cute stuff and have fun!!