Well we haven't done anything exciting lately! I really need a vacation, preferebly somewhere warm. I will be 19 weeks pregnant on Thursday and we get to find out what the baby is on February 27th. I can't wait. I am feeling pretty good now. Here are some pictures of what we have been doing over the last couple of weeks.
The Escalade had it's first trip outside. Halley has been going forward and backwards and running into all the walls. She was excited to actually drive it around!































5 comments:
You know something funny. We had pizza too for dinner on Valentines Day. Isn't it great having kids. They keep us from going out and spending a fortune on the day of love because babysitters are just too dang expensive or there is a lack of them. Is Halley's curly hair natural?
I cant believe you are already 19 weeks...insane. I am glad everything is going well. Love the pizza and the Escalade...I would LOVE one EXACTLY like it...pink and all.
We took out Easton's John Deere and he finally drove it!!!YEAH! I am excited about the new McClellan. I think it will be a girl and Nick said the baby is a girl, but he is going to say boy for Jeremy.LOLOLO
I love bowling!!! Let's get together and do that for date night! Oh, that is a super scary picture of me and Wyatt! :o)
Rollin in the Escalade. Very cute. I know Sadie loves her jeep, I bet Halley had a blast. Is she a crazy driver? Papa Murphy's heart shaped pizza right? Yummy and good idea. The girls look like they had a lot of fun on Valentines day. I love frosting sugar cookies, it is one of the things I can't wait to do with Kendall. Your girls are darling as usual! I can't wait for you to find out what you are having tomarrow! Call or text me ASAP!
Post a Comment