"I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT THIS...
BUT I'M KIND OF A BIG DEAL"

Saturday, February 21, 2009

PINK or BLUE

Pink or Blue...we will find out on Friday the 27th. I can't wait! How do people wait???? Halley really wants a brother, she says she already has a sister. She has now decided that if it is a girl, we can keep it. Yay I am so glad she decided we could keep it, before she said we would give the girl to Tara, or trade Brinley for Jensen. Crazy kid. But now whether it is a boy or girl we will be keeping it.

10 comments:

Tiesha said...

I say blue! Dang, I wish I remembered to do that voodoo on you. :o)

Lish Fish said...

I say blue too. I think Tara broke the 'Jensen Curse' with both Jensen and Ashley's babe....Now you guys are on a blue role!! Both are great though, and will be adorable!!

Alli said...

It is hard to wait.. so in a way, I am so glad that my baby showed me what she was.. :) Kiersten went through that also except the other way around... I am glad that she gets a sister. I hope you can get a boy.. but, like I said, your girls are adorable and no matter what you have it will be darling! :) Best of luck. I can't wait to find out what you are having!

Jessica Davis said...

Blue, Blue, Blue! I've got my fingers and my toes crossed. I can't wait to find out either! I was so excited last Friday, thinking you were going to find out that day. Bummer.

Jason, Natalie & Maicie said...

I vote blue!...But I am always wrong! I just think you guys would have an adorable boy! I can't wait to find out! So exciting..Good luck!

Melanie said...

I can't wait. you better call or post ASAP when you get done.

Tandy said...

oh man for a minute there I thought you might have found out early. You are a tease but I can't wait to find out and I think it will be a boy this time.

Brittany said...

I can't believe you will be finding out what you are having. Time goes by fast. How are you feeling? I can't wait to hear what you are having. Your family is adorable!

Hickman Family said...

Can you imagine being one of those that can wait the entire pregnancy.....CRAZY!! I sure hope you get a cute boy, they are so much fun...one with dark hair right?!?!?!

Lish Fish said...

Today is the day!! I am going to be blog stalking you today to find out! Let us know soon!!