"I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT THIS...
BUT I'M KIND OF A BIG DEAL"

Friday, January 30, 2009

SOMERSAULTS!

Halley was trying to teach Brinley how to do somersaults last night.
They thought they were pretty funny!








RESTING

10 comments:

jay and jody said...

Hi Guys,
Just a quick note to tell you congrats on the news. The girls are getting so grown up. I miss you guys, but thanks for keeping your blog updated, I always check it out. Hope that's okay.
Miss Ya,
Jody

Alli said...

so adorable! They are cute together! What great sisters! Makes me want another girl so Kiersten can have a buddy.. Brothers are ok sometimes.. ha ha :) Can't wait to hear what you are having! :)

Lish Fish said...

That is stinkin sweet. I love that. Love her first pigs, they are really cute.

Tandy said...

Seriously your one year old acts three I can't believe the things she does. I just love it!

The Blackburn Family said...

So cute Britt! I love when they learn to do stuff like that it always makes you laugh!

Jessica Davis said...

So funny. These two have such cute personalities. Thanks for comming to Kendall's baby blessing. Halley makes me laugh she is so adorable. Brin is growing up so much and has the cutest little smile. I need to come visit you and have an all girls day.

Jason, Natalie & Maicie said...

How cute..I seriously need a Halley!!! She could entertain anyone! I can't believe Brin can do that already..I just taught Maicie how to do that a little while ago. Cute pictures.

Amber said...

Your girls are so great! I can't wait to get a brother or sister for Easton. He really needs one. They have gotten so big.

Tara said...

Girls are a lot of work huh. Halley is a good big sister. I bet you are so glad to have Jer home. Now you can have a good night's rest.

Katrina said...

Hi, Brittney! This is Katrina! I have been following your blog and you have such a cute family! And I just saw you are expecting - that is AWESOME! I am so happy for you! We really need to catch up so give me a call when you're in Brigham and we'll get together! My # is 730-4124. I miss you!
Katrina