"I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT THIS...
BUT I'M KIND OF A BIG DEAL"

Thursday, November 20, 2008

BRINLEY IS ONE!!!

Brinley has been the best baby EVER. Just ask anyone who has been around her, she is always happy and easy going. She loves everyone expescially ME. For months me and Jeremy were thinking wow I think Brinley is gonna be a calm quite kid (very different from Halley) she would just watch and observe the things Halley would do...QUIETLY. Well now we know that while she was watching she was learning. She is getting such a fun personality a little fiesty at times but mostly FUN. She love to have the attention on her just like Halley. We are so BLESSED to have her in our family. I can't believe she is already one!

Her ONE YEAR stats
Weight: 23lbs 12 oz 90th percentile
Hieght: 30" 85th percentile



Here are some of my favorite pictures over the last year...
















4 comments:

Lish Fish said...

OK..It is too insane how fast they grow up!!

She is beautiful!

Happy Birthday Brinley!!

Alli said...

Happy Birthday Brinley! She is adorable.. I love all the pictures! You truly have beautiful girls!!

Tara said...

Happy birthday Brinee Boo Whoo! I love ya. Mwaaaa.(that was a kiss.)

Maeg said...

I love Brin! And I can't believe she is one!!! I love all the pics and seeing her grow! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRINLEY!