MY CHRISTMAS LIGHTS ARE UP! We put up the Christmas lights last week. It is our little tradition that we have hot chocolate and get Mcdonalds afterwards. It is fun now that Halley is getting older and can help. She loved it. Thanks Jeremy!




Posted by
BRITT
at
9:38 PM
5 comments:
I WANT MY CHRISTMAS LIGHTS UP!!!!!!! I got my decorations out today :) not up just out. To actually see what more decorations I need/want to buy this year... ha ha.
You are on the ball! I am so jealous. I hope we actually get our up this year!
I love that you got your lights up already! AWESOME! It is so fun when the kids get big enough to help. I love your family and all the new fun pictures. So so cute.
Im proud of you Jer. Thanks for taking care of Britts needs. Now if Colby wont do mine this week is your offer still good from last year?
Will you please tell Jeremy to come and help us put ours up. :o) Oh wait, we need to buy some first. We got rid of our icycles because of the wind and they ended up on the roof or in the gutters. :o)
Post a Comment