Yep, she's a cutie! I love all the pics of Brin. She has grown up so much! Both your girls are darling and have such fun personalities. Your family photos are so nice, I love the way they turned out. I'll talk to you soon, no baby Kendall yet!
Hey Britt-this is Jessica(Anderson) from Bear River City, your Aunt Kim gave me your blog and it is so adorable. I thought that I would give you mine so that we can kind of keep up with each other. www.leakfam.blogspot.com
Hey! Love Brinley's invitations...so cute! So I was looking through your blog and saw the keys in the outlet....Sadie did that but it shocked her, burned her hand and the keys and shut off our power! I am glad Halle is ok, just watch her! Sadie definately learned her lesson.
Way cute invites!! Brinley is getting so big. I love all of your guys new pictures. They turned out so cute. And I just saw the ones on Tara's blog. Cute Family!!
7 comments:
Yep, she's a cutie! I love all the pics of Brin. She has grown up so much! Both your girls are darling and have such fun personalities. Your family photos are so nice, I love the way they turned out. I'll talk to you soon, no baby Kendall yet!
VERY CUTE!!
thanks for the props...i had SUPER cute pictures to work with! Brinley is a doll!
Those are really cute! You'll need to remind me about those for my baby announcements. :o)
Hey Britt-this is Jessica(Anderson) from Bear River City, your Aunt Kim gave me your blog and it is so adorable. I thought that I would give you mine so that we can kind of keep up with each other. www.leakfam.blogspot.com
Hey! Love Brinley's invitations...so cute! So I was looking through your blog and saw the keys in the outlet....Sadie did that but it shocked her, burned her hand and the keys and shut off our power! I am glad Halle is ok, just watch her! Sadie definately learned her lesson.
Way cute invites!! Brinley is getting so big. I love all of your guys new pictures. They turned out so cute. And I just saw the ones on Tara's blog. Cute Family!!
Post a Comment