"I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT THIS...
BUT I'M KIND OF A BIG DEAL"

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Easter...really late

We started out at the zoo. Then we went to Brigham for dinner and an Easter egg hunt and ended the night coloring eggs. Then we spent Easter day at Jeremy's parents. It was alot of fun.

The ZOO...









In Brigham...







Girls, Girls, and more Girls.


Kenadee's Egg I wonder how much of the shell she ate.




Easter Morning and Night...






The McClellan Party... (my pictures stink because I was holding Brin the whole time and not taking pictures.)


5 comments:

Sarah H. said...

I love taking the boys to the zoo. They have so much fun. Hey, I need your email address. I am making our blog private and need to make sure that you guys can get in. Thanks.

Lish Fish said...

How freaking fun! I really sucked at Easter pictures this year...I think I took 4! Good job! They are beautiful!

The Blackburn Family said...

How cute! I love your girls. They are beautiful.

Jamie said...

Wow your baby is just growin right up! I love all of the pictures, I have to say it again, your girls are BEAUTIFUL!!! I looks like you guys had so much fun! I am so sorry to hear about your friends passing. He seems to have been a pretty awesome person.

Jessica said...

These girls are defiantly your daughters. I am going to plan us a get together in a few weeks when my life calms down.