Brinley is 4 months old. She weighs 15 lbs 2 oz and is 25 inches long. She is still an AWESOME baby. We call her Brinley BOO HOO. Not because she cries a lot though. She sleeps through the night and still naps a lot during the day. We love her so much. Halley loves her a lot she always wants to be right by her or on her. Brin doesn't mind though she is always smiling or laughing when Halley is around. Halley is also a lot of help she made a bottle with about TWO ounces of water and TEN scoops of formula. We were so proud! NOT!
I have learned that I love having two girls, I still want five kids, it is okay if my house isn't always clean, I don't like to go shopping alone with two kids, Jeremy does know how to do housework, FAMILY is EVERYTHING, and a lot more!













14 comments:
They are BEAUTIFUL! It is important to remember that kids are only little once. I have had to step back this last week (spring break...need I say more?) and take the time to do things with them...they are being nicer to eachother and I am not going insane. Great all around. Good for you! They are so pretty.
So GORGEOUS! Holy cow though that one pic of Brinley (second one up from the bottom) looks just like Dani. CRAZY! You are awesome! What a GREAT family!?!
You have the cutest girls ever. It makes me want one. I am completely singled out at my house. I really don't mind though. My boys are tons of fun.
The Disney on Ice looks like fun. We tried to take the boys to a baseball game once and it DID NOT work. Noah just wanted the food and was bored. So we settle for the park. Such cute pics.
Hey Britt! I can't believe you found me. You have an adorable family. I am really glad you wrote. I really need to chat with you sometime. Hey I know what it's like being scared of going into public with kids. I don't shop unless they're in bed at night or my mom has offered to watch them or something. Keep in touch!
So cute! She is darling and so is Hallie. I can't believe she is already four months old. It's sad because that makes Owen 5 months old!! It goes by so fast! I love the picture of her painted toes!
So cute! I can't believe she is that old already. Soon it will be summer and time to start meeting in Provo for swimming!
Beautiful Girls! Brinley has grown up so much.
Brit,
It was great to run into Tara. You live so close to me. I am going to plan us a little reunion. I would love to see you. Your girls are darling. I need a girl.
Jess
Oh HOW CUTE!!! These pictures are all darling! I love the picture of Brin's little ankles and toes. Ha! I wish I could see my nieces every day!!!!!
She is my favorite chunky monkey in the whole world. I love the rolls. That is the way I like em!!!
I cannot believe how much she has grown in 4 months... Makes me sad. I was just looking at your post from back when she was born and I was in shock of how much she has changed. She is turning into a little person! I love her!
She really is growing! I can't ever get over how adorable both your girls are! You did a great job Brit!;)
UPDATE!!!!!!!
I have tagged you! Check out my blog for the details :)
Post a Comment