"I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT THIS...
BUT I'M KIND OF A BIG DEAL"

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Weekend at The Cabin

We had a fun weekend at the cabin and I have tons of pictures to prove it. We wish Tyler, Maegen and Jed could have been there! Thanks Grandpa and Grandma Hardy!

He hit me with that snowball right after I took the picture.



Ashley and Chloee

Chloee

Reese

Reese and Halley

Tara and the girls

Mom and Dani

Dani and Ash

Dani

Me and my Girls





Brin all bundled up



Halley loved being out in the snow!



Halley stepped on a wasp. Ouch!

Kenadee taking care of Halley.

Jeremy and his girls.

4 comments:

The Johnsons said...

Looks like you had a ton of fun! I LOVE Brin's hat with the big flower. I bet it's so fun to have all of those little girls running around. They are all SO cute!

Lish Fish said...

How freaking fun. I HATE being cold, so I think my kids get the shaft. Oh well. You look amazing, by the way!

Jessica Davis said...

Looks like you all had a lot of fun! I didn't take any pictures when we went, I forgot my camera. Where did she step on a wasp?! Ouch, I feel bad for her! T%he pictures are all so cute!

Jamie said...

Oh my gosh that looks like fun! I LOVE those pictures of you and your girls! Poor little Halley, ouch, I hope she feels better!