"I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT THIS...
BUT I'M KIND OF A BIG DEAL"

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My Poor Little Brin...


Brinley is sick AGAIN. I never want a winter baby again! Too bad I don't get to choose when I actually get pregnant. For those of you that are thinking about getting pregnant right now DON'T. I missed Thanksgiving because we were coming home from the hospital. I missed the Christmas Eve Hardy Party because she had a scarey cough then. I was paranoid she was going to get sick at our New Years Eve Party. She was sick with Bronchiolitis on Valentine's Day. And now my Anniversary is Saturday. I think maybe she hates Holidays. She is completely worth it though. She is the perfect baby and we love her so much.


So anyhow she went to bed healthy last night and woke up at about 2:00 am with the croup cough. SCAREY! I called Tara (sorry) to get her advice. Then I made Jeremy haul us into the ER and they gave her a steroid and she is doing better. Poor thing. I am not leaving my house until SPRING. Okay that is a lie. But I am going to have to use my hand sanitizer, clorox wipes, and disinfectant spray that I carry in my purse better.



12 comments:

Jessica Davis said...

She doesn't have great timing does she!? That is so sad she isn't feeling well. I hope she continues to feel better. Cute picture. Yeah that was at my house. We do need to get together again. I really haven't got to see a lot a Brinley. She has grown so much since the baby blessing. You need to see my house sometime. It's not all done yet, but I have done more. I still need to put a glaze on the bathroom walls. Something like terra cotta, I think. And we did get a new front door. Yay! I need to come down there again too, it was so much fun last time!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lish Fish said...

Poor thing! That is the absolute WORST thing ever to have a sick one, especially babies! Good luck. She is soo pretty. Almost makes me baby hungry...almost.

Anonymous said...

Poor baby! I feel so bad for her. I hate it when babies aren't feeling well, they can't tell you what they need and they are just miserable. BUT...she is so beautiful. I LOVE THAT PICTURE!
--Britt

Chelsea said...

seriously! SICK is the WORST! nothing worse than a sick little baby though...I'm sorry! steriod shots do a help a lot, and fast...so good call on that one:) Hope she's better soon!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Blackburn Family said...

That sucks Britt! She is very beautiful. Steroid shots do help fast. Hayden gets croup easy and i have had to take him to the ER at least a dozen times since he was born. So hopefully she gets past that. Hang in there. Summer is coming soon!

BRITT said...

what are these weird comments that say see here or here???? I am deleting them in case they are a virus or something. Weird.

The Johnsons said...

Poor thing! Owen has had a constant sickness this year too. It has never been serious enough to do much, but it still sucks. Hope she gets better soon. She looks darling in that picture!

Jason, Natalie & Maicie said...

Hey Britt I can't believe she is sick again! That is so sad and it sucks! Maicie has been sick a lot this winter maybe we keep giving it back to each other everytime we go together! I hope not! I will update soon..I know I always say that but I am working on it I have been busy with hair these last few weeks...so keep checking! I hope she feels better soon! Can't wait till winter is over, the kids won't be sick anymore and we'll be sitting in the kiddy pool! :)

ANGELA said...

Britt-
Don't click on them. My friend got one and it took her to a porn site! I guess if you use the word verifier option, they can't leave comments because it is just computer generated or something. I need to switch mine over, but you should probably report that you are getting them.

That stinks that Brin is so sick. I know I need to update, but I feel like I have been so busy with work. I'll do it soon though. I made the rice two nights ago and it wasn't as good. I think you really need to have that brand of rice. It was sooooo good the other night. I am going to try it again when I get the rice. I hope you have a Happy Anniversary!!!

Jamie said...

Oh jeez, poor poor little kiddo. I too am so SICK of the WINTER! I feel sad for you that you've had to miss out on so much, it's a darn good thing that they are so cute and make it worthwhile, right! Happy anniversary!