"I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT THIS...
BUT I'M KIND OF A BIG DEAL"

Thursday, February 21, 2008

OUCH!

We took Halley to get her ears pierced and I FORGOT to tell her it was gonna hurt. She was really excited and talking to the girl that was gonna pierce her ears. When the girl said I need to clean your ears Halley said they are already clean. The look on her face when they pierced her ears made me so sad, and she never has tears unless she really gets hurt. She got over it quick and she loves to look at them in the mirror.







Brinley is doing a lot better she just has a little cough left.

9 comments:

Lish Fish said...

That is priceless!! Love her face! It breaks my heart...but she loves them so that is a good thing. Gonna get Marissa's done soon. So sad! She is too cute.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lindsay said...

Her earings look cute. She needs to learn sometime that It hurts to be beautiful. (So I have heard!) I want to have youguys and the Campbells over to hang out. I call soon to set something up.

Jamie said...

Oh my gosh, that IS priceless! How cute is she?!! POor little Brinley, I hope she is feeling better! Such cute date night picutres with her daddy!

Jessica Davis said...

Okay she is seriously the cutest, funniest little girl. It was hilarious to see the play by play pictures. It's probably a good thing she didn't know it would hurt. She most likely would not have been sitting so still with a big grin on her face. What a character! I didn't know Brinley wasn't feeling well. I'm glad to hear she is doing better. I have the internet now so I should be blogging much more often. Check my blog I emptied my purse for you!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Caleb,Ashley,Sadie, and Chloe said...

Halley is so stink'n cute and definatley brave. I don't think Sadie would get her ears pierced, she is a scardy cat like me. Cute cute pictures!!!

Tara said...

You are such a mean mom for doing that to her. The pictures are hilarious.

The Blackburn Family said...

So cute Britt! Halley looks like quite the character. Gotta love the whole ear piercing seen. Kevin took Lilly when she was 1 while I was at work and didn't tell me til after the fact. But 2 days later she pulled them out at the babysitters and we had to take her back to have them put it back in. That was worse I think cause she screamed the whole time cause she knew what was up. I loved the play by play pictures. Hilarious! but sad too. Hope all is well with Brinley.