It was our anniversary on March 1st so I thought that would be a good time to finally do my Hubby Tag.
Us at Nascar. Brr it was cold in Vegas that year.

He is a good dad 


Our Family
.jpg)
His other LOVE.

My Hubby

This is three hubby tags mixed together they all had something different...
What is his name? Jeremy Wayne McClellan
How long have you been married? 6 years on March 1
How long did you date?I met him in January, We started hanging out as a big group of friends in March, our first kiss was in May and we started dating after that. We dated for for 6 months Engaged for 5 months.
How old is he? 29 he will be 30 in April
Who eats more? Him
Who said "I love you first"? He did when he was half asleep. I would have said it the second I met him but I waited
Who is smarter? He is but I like to act like I am.
Whose temper is worse? Me FOR SURE.
Who does the laundry? I do, but he helps whenever I ask for it.
Who does the dishes? I do but once again he helps whenever I ask. expecially unloading the dishwasher. I hate that part.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Him
Who pays the bills? I do.
Who cooks dinner? Mostly me but he helps.
Who drives when you are together? Definetly him.
Who is more stubborn? Both equally. Can you imagine how that goes?
Whose parents do you see the most? I think mine. We see them both a lot but when we see mine it is for a whole weekend.
Who proposed? He did, it was very creative.
Who has more friends? Him.
Who has more siblings? Me I have 4 sisters and he has 2 sisters.
Who wears the pants in the family? Me for sure I get whatever I want. He spoils me.
How long have you been married? 6 years on March 1
How long did you date?I met him in January, We started hanging out as a big group of friends in March, our first kiss was in May and we started dating after that. We dated for for 6 months Engaged for 5 months.
How old is he? 29 he will be 30 in April
Who eats more? Him
Who said "I love you first"? He did when he was half asleep. I would have said it the second I met him but I waited
Who is smarter? He is but I like to act like I am.
Whose temper is worse? Me FOR SURE.
Who does the laundry? I do, but he helps whenever I ask for it.
Who does the dishes? I do but once again he helps whenever I ask. expecially unloading the dishwasher. I hate that part.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Him
Who pays the bills? I do.
Who cooks dinner? Mostly me but he helps.
Who drives when you are together? Definetly him.
Who is more stubborn? Both equally. Can you imagine how that goes?
Whose parents do you see the most? I think mine. We see them both a lot but when we see mine it is for a whole weekend.
Who proposed? He did, it was very creative.
Who has more friends? Him.
Who has more siblings? Me I have 4 sisters and he has 2 sisters.
Who wears the pants in the family? Me for sure I get whatever I want. He spoils me.
Who is taller? Him he is 6'2" I am 5'4"
Who sings better? He does. I am horrible. (I need to remind Lish that she told me not to sing once when my mom was taking Tara and her to the mall)
Who sings better? He does. I am horrible. (I need to remind Lish that she told me not to sing once when my mom was taking Tara and her to the mall)
Who is first to admit it when they are wrong? Him for sure. I hate saying sorry!
Who mows the lawn? I have a couple of times, we bought a riding lawn mower so I will probably try it out this summer.
Any Special message for Hubby? You are so good to me. Thanks for taking care of us. I really do love you more and more everyday. Oh and I want new couches for our anniversary. Did I mention I LOVE YOU!
I am tagging Natalie, Maegen, Angela












5 comments:
Ah! How sweet! I love you! I can totally see Lish telling you not to sing. I get told that by lots of people though so don't feel bad. Happy Anniversary! Wow how time flies. It seems like I was just at your reception. Love the fun pictures! Way to throw in the bribe at the end! Your my type of girl!
Happy Anniversary and I absolutely DO NOT remember that. But is is something I get told and say still, so I believe it. Sorry for any remaning scars!!!Wink. I just remember our HUGE fight in Powell about which soda had the most caffine in it. How retarded are we??? Congrats and you are HOT!
Love the hint at the end! So cute! When is Holy Cow???
Awww, I just love all of those pictures of you two, you are so cute together...I guess that explains your 2 beautiful daughters! I hope you guys have a great anniversary!
Super cute pictures! I don't know if I have ever seen all of your wedding pictures. I know you haven't seen mine. We will have to get together and take a walk down memory lane. Happy Anniversary! You two are perfect for each other! I love the new family photo. Your girls are darling as usual!
Post a Comment