Okay so all summer long I couldn't wait for winter because it meant Brinley would be here, now I want summer back!
This post is really for Jeremy though. If he has to shovel the driveway without a plow one more time I think he might die! But mostly because he hasn't been riding for about two months and that is TOO LONG. The first month was because Brinley was born and he didn't even dare to ask to leave me on a weekend. (Plus he kinda likes her.) And the second it because of the SNOW and COLD weather. I think he might be starting to go a little crazy, tonight he was wearing his riding gear around the house because he got some of it for Christmas and he hasn't been able to use it yet. I think this is probably the longest he has ever gone without riding since I have known him. Last year Jeremy and my brother inlaw Troy went riding on New Years day but he is turning thirty this year so maybe he is getting too old for that ha ha ha. It is fine with me though I like having him around and I know he is safe when he is home.
Jeremy I love you and I promise you can go riding as soon as the weather will let you!











3 comments:
That is hilarious. Poor Jer. Your backyard is big enough, tell him to go ride out there. Your neighbors would LOVE that. Troy says you need to buy him a snowmobile for winter. I know you would love that. You would be freaking out the whole time about avalanches.
HaHa! Your all so funny you make me laugh. I agree with Tara go in the backyard. Love It!
I knew you would switch to the shorts
Post a Comment