"I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT THIS...
BUT I'M KIND OF A BIG DEAL"

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

New Pictures

4 comments:

Tara said...

I LOVE them, all of them. She did an awesome job.

Anonymous said...

Could you have a cuter family? I THINK NOT! I LOVE ALL OF THEM! Britt ;)

The Blackburn Family said...

Those are so cute!I know you all want a boy but girls are so fun to dress up! I love all their headbands and bows. Beautiful pics. You look great Britt!

Jason, Natalie & Maicie said...

Hey Britt, I just read your comment on my blog! HA HA If the boys go riding every weekend..we will go shopping every weekend! I think that only sounds fair! Maybe that will give them incentive to stay home with their wives in fear of the bank account! I don't know though Jer looks pretty geared up to go if he is walking around the house in his riding clothes already! And you guys need to come over!