"I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT THIS...
BUT I'M KIND OF A BIG DEAL"

Monday, January 7, 2008

Brinley's Blessing

It was a wonderful day. I got tears in my eyes when I handed her to Jeremy to take her and bless her. I just feel so grateful to finally have her here. She has been such a good, easy baby. My mom was even able to keep Halley quiet so I could hear the blessing. It was a beautiful blessing. Then we got to spend the day with family and see some friends. I didn't get a family picture because Halley came straight home from church and stripped down to her underwear so she could play dress up with her cousins. It was a great day. Jeremy is a great dad I am so glad he could bless her and that her two Grandpa's and Uncles and Jason could stand in the circle. We love our little family.
(sorry but there are lots of pictures)






I Love Love Love ruffley bum tights!




Grandpa and Grandma Jensen

Aunt Ashley and Aunt Dani

Grandma McClellan

Grandpa McClellan

As you can see not all the focus was on Brin.

This is what happens when there are four little girls playing in one room.

7 comments:

ANGELA said...

She is so pretty. I still think she looks a lot like Halley. Do you? Your house is really cute from the pictures. I hope you get feeling better!

Anonymous said...

What a fun day! Brinley is so beautiful, JUST LIKE HALLEY. I think you and your sisters all have the prettiest girls! You look gorgeous, who would guess you just had a baby. We need to do something soon, Aiden needs some friends. Britt :)

Lish Fish said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!! I love that dress! It is amazing! Congrats again!

The Johnsons said...

She is gorgeous! And you look great! You don't even look like you recently had a baby. I love her dress! It is so beautiful and long and then she is so tiny in the pictures with her tights! I love it! She is beautiful Britt!

Lindsay said...

Brinley looks so cute. I still want to come and see your house sometime. Let's get together soon. I think Izzy had that same dress!

Jamie said...

I am jelous...maybe one day I will get to buy ruffly bum tights!! She looked so beautiful and perfect! I just love her dress! You look great, and I loved the picture of Halley's room! It looks like the girls probably had tons of fun together!!

Chelsea said...

I think i probably speak for everyone when i say don't apologize for too many pictures:) love them! and her blessing dress is beautiful!!!