What a beautiful little baby! How do girls manage to make such a mess in such a short period of time?! Your house is so cute! How fun to have so many sisters!
Hey Britt...I hope all of you are feeling better! Maicie is getting worse. I hate when she is sick. I was waiting for you to put pictures up of the blessing day, cuase she was asleep when I saw her so I didn't really get to see her in her dress! She looks beautiful! You are lucky to have two darling girls!!! I am glad we got to come to the blessing and see you guys! We need to hang out again soon!
2 comments:
What a beautiful little baby! How do girls manage to make such a mess in such a short period of time?! Your house is so cute! How fun to have so many sisters!
Hey Britt...I hope all of you are feeling better! Maicie is getting worse. I hate when she is sick. I was waiting for you to put pictures up of the blessing day, cuase she was asleep when I saw her so I didn't really get to see her in her dress! She looks beautiful! You are lucky to have two darling girls!!! I am glad we got to come to the blessing and see you guys! We need to hang out again soon!
Post a Comment