"I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT THIS...
BUT I'M KIND OF A BIG DEAL"

Thursday, December 27, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Christmas started for us in Brigham. I love spending time with my family in Brigham I would visit every weekend if Jeremy let me. We had our party on Sunday night. Brinley started coughing/choking while we were opening presents and freaked me out. So we took her to the doctor on Monday. She has a little cold which makes me feel like a horrible mother since she is only 5 weeks old! and I have been so careful I didn't get to do a lot of holiday shopping this year because I didn't want to take her out. It started snowing pretty hard and because Brinley was sick we decided to skip the Hardy party which made me sad. I love that party there are so many of us and it is always a fun LOUD party. The roads were pretty bad so that wasn't very fun. Then we got home and didn't have any food in our house so we had to have nachos for Christmas Eve dinner. Halley stayed up until 12:30 because she had a late nap on the way home so me and Jer were up pretty late. We woke up and Santa had visited our home so we opened all of our presents and headed to Jeremy's parents. We had a lot of fun with Jeremy's family eating, opening presents and playing there new Wii. (I think Teresa bought every wii game that has been made!) Brinley's cough was still pretty bad so Jeremy and his dad gave her a blessing before we left. It helped me to feel better and she is doing great, her cold is almost gone. Jeremy has been home a ton and we are loving having him here he is a great dad and husband. I love the holidays because I get to spend it with family.

My wonderful Family.



Where did I get a blonde sister?


Grandma Larson with the Grandkids. Where are all the boys???









The new McClellan Babies

(Jada was born August 7th, Brinley on November 20th, and Kelbi on December 17th)

The McClellan Grandkids.

Look what Santa did to my house. AAAH!


Halley loves to dress up she spends most of the day in her underwear because she is always changing her outfits.

8 comments:

Tara said...

You got it done. I am so tired and I thought Troy was too, but as soon as he walked through the door he turned on the XBox. Probably until three in the morning. Again....

The Blackburn Family said...

Awww! You have the cutest family! You are a wonderful mom! Don't ever think otherwise. That storm was terrible I probably would have skipped the party too. We almost skipped ours and it was only 10 miles away. Doesn't Santa make the biggest messes?! Gosh I swear didn't anyone ever teach him how to clean up?!Ha Ha! Glad you had a good one. You look great. Tell Tara I'm sorry!

Jamie said...

So cute! Looks like you guys had fun! You have such a cute family! I love those pictures of the mclellan babies! How fun to have cousins all so close in age! Hope you have a great new year!

ANGELA said...

Haley looks so big. The baby is adorable! We really, really, really need to get together!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I just HAD to tell you that I think your girls are so beautiful! I love these pictures of Brinley. It was so fun to see you guys in December. Take care, Love Aubree

The Johnsons said...

Britt...I am glad that you think my boys are cute. I do sometimes. :) Mostly when the oldest is asleep!! No really they are pretty good. I love your girls. They are so cute. Sometimes I just look at your blog to see pictures of girls since we just have boys. :) Also, I am glad that my child is not the only one that is a little bit gender confused at times. I laughed out loud about Hallie being the boy prince! :) It made me feel much better about Kael liking pink.

Lindsay said...

britt, Your girls are so cute. I love all the pictures. Brinlee is already getting big. They grow up so fast. We need to get together and play games and hang out. The kids can just run wild. They were pretty good last get together.

Ashley said...

What a beautiful family!!!! I'm so glad you left a comment on my blog; i don't think I would have found you otherwise, and I think it's great to keep up with people! Your little Brinley is precious and Haley just gets prettier and prettier! I'm so glad you guys are doing well!