While I was at the Dr today Jeremy and Halley went to his favorite store to get a sprocket for his motorcycle and surprise came back with Halley's first pair of riding pants. So what do I think of this? DREAM ON! I am the worlds most paranoid mom I am like Marlin on Finding Nemo, maybe worse. The line that really makes me think that is when they are inside the whale and Nemo's dad Marlin says I promised nemo I would never let anything happen to him and then Dori says that is a silly thing to promise if you never let anything happen to him than nothing will ever happen to him. Something like that. Well that is me. So there is no way I am letting Halley have or ride a motorcycle by herself. She can be a little ballerina or something safe like that. I plan to get my teaching degree so I can go to school with her everyday. (I think I need counseling) But seriously DREAM ON!










4 comments:
Cute! I am the same way. Kevin always wanted the kids to do stuff like that and I said no way. You make me laugh, Marlin. Ha Ha!Good idea on the teaching degree.
I have to say the pants are cute!But I am the exact same way! I don't want Aiden to do anything and Tyson has all kinds of plans for him and I like to keep him as safe and as sheltered as I can. I think I might have to look into the teaching thing. LOL Great idea! (Bytheway, its Britt:)
Those pics are darn cute! I totally understand where your coming from, you worked real hard to get her here on the earth! She is precious! You are a great mom!:)
cute :)
Post a Comment