Brinley was born on Tuesday November 20th. She weighed 6 lbs 10 oz and is 19 1/2" long. My water broke when I was grocery shopping you would think that I would have left right away but I needed to get macaroni and cheese for Halley on the other side of the grocery store. The checkout line wasn't to long and I went out in the parking lot and loaded the car and put my cart away. Then I had to get gas I was freaking out but it wasn't to the point that anyone else could tell that it had broken. I got home and put the groceries away and then Jeremy got home from work. We got in the tahoe and the battery was dead even though I had just been driving it. So we had to move the suitcase and everything I have been driving with for a week into the truck. We dropped Halley off at Tara's and went to the hospital. We got there at about 4:00 and she was born at 10:40. She is beautiful we love her so much! We think she looks just like Halley, she even has the same dimple in the same spot as Halley. We brought her home with a little jaundice that got worse on Saturday. The docotor says that it has spiked so I am suppose to feed her every two hours, which means that I don't get to sleep. Besides the fact that all she wants to do is sleep, really really sleep I have to undress her down to her diaper everytime I want to feed her just to get her to wake up. She never ever cries. I think that she is perfect. Halley loves Brinley, but she isn't sure if she still loves me and Jer. She is use to having our full attention all the time so it has been a little hard for her. She knows how to make me cry, she just tells me that she doesn't love me and as soon as I start crying she she says "mom don't cry." It's rough but I am sure soon she will get use to it. Jeremy is doing a lot of house work and doing a good job at taking care of us. My mom came after Thanksgiving and is helping out with Halley and the house. I am so glad that I have two little girls. I am so so so blessed to have them. I LOVE BEING A MOM!!!
















9 comments:
Beautiful! Congrats McClellans!
She is beautiful! I didnt know you were in the grocery store! It sounds like it was a circus just getting to the hospital. What a Thanksgiving gift, a new little one!
She is beautiful! I didnt know you were in the grocery store! It sounds like it was a circus just getting to the hospital. What a Thanksgiving gift, a new little one!
Congrats! She is absolutely GORGEOUS! Brinley looks just like Halley, same face shape and features, so beautiful. I can't wait to see her. Halley is so cute just looking at her and adoring her. I LOVE IT!--BRITT
Congrats Britt! She is beautiful! It makes me sad that my little guy is already six weeks old! They grow up SO fast!
Brittney,
Brinley is BEAUTIFUL!!! Good job! She is so perfect. She does look like Halley! You are so blessed to have two beautiful little girls! I hope that you are feeling well and hopefully getting just a bit of rest! Take care, keep us up to date on your precious little fam!;)
CONGRATS!!!
Congratulations Britt! You make such beautiful kids. They do look so much alike. You are a great Mom! Hope you are recovering well!She is gorgeous!
More pictures please.
Congrats Britt, She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!
Post a Comment