Okay so we are having a hard time picking a middle name for Brinley so I want to see what other people like. So vote on the poll I posted on the right side of my page.I think that Tara is the only one that looks at my blog so maybe she can vote a hundred times. Grandma, Britt, and whoever else my blog accepts anonymous comments so you don't have to have an account to vote! So if you look at my blog please vote!
With Halley we just knew we loved Halley Mae but we really could use help!
THANKS








3 comments:
Britt
Your little girl is gorgeous and I bet this next one will be too. And I love their names! They are actually two names that I had picked out if any of my boys would have been girls! I like Brinley Sophia just because I love Sophia too! Also, I think Brinley Sleeping Beauty is great too!
Hi! I actually look at your blog and I bet you didn't know you had a blog stalker. :>) Well, our husbands served missions together and I found your blog from the mission website that your hubby posted. I keep telling Danny he needs to email your Jeremy or "McClellan" as we all know him as! We should get them together sometime, eh? BTW, I love Brinley Sophia. So cute!!!!
Hey Britt
Totally love Brinley Sophia. Way cute! Love that picture of you and Halley too. I love the name Halley Mae. That is the cutest ever. But all of them are cute that just is my favorite.
Post a Comment