"I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT THIS...
BUT I'M KIND OF A BIG DEAL"

Monday, July 19, 2010

Random!

My favorite posts are random ones.
So here you go, lots of pictures little words.



Destroying the basement is hardwork. She fell asleep at the bottom of the stairs.

Kenadee danced at the Gateway so we let the kids have some fun!


Happy Fathers Day! Love my Dad!

Cash is so soft he makes a great pillow.



Dance Party! I wish I could post all the pictures they are hilarious
but also there are some pretty bad shots!




Loves Chips like her Mama! Fell asleep eating them.

Strawberry Days.

He is into everything!


Becca's Birthday Dinner. So much fun!

Ward Party. Jer helped make up a Hula Dance.
Reesey



Kenadee and Reese dance recital.
Work Party.


Fighting with some of our Besties!

Jensen Granddaughters.
Meat Lover!


Sleepover with Kenadee, finger painting.

0 comments: