"I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT THIS...
BUT I'M KIND OF A BIG DEAL"

Monday, July 19, 2010

Final Disney Post

Please take me back to Disneyland where everyone is happy and no one gets in trouble, and I have housekeeping. Me and Jer were doing yardwork the other day and talking about how we wish we were back in Disneyland. Can you believe I haven't finished blogging about it!
Highlights of the trip...
-Brin got readdicted to her binky worse than ever.
-Loved the Princess lunch. That was like the real deal for Halley.
-I was ridiculously onery on beach day I don't know why.
-Halley wanted to stay in the hotel pool more than she wanted to go to Disneyland the last day.
-Brin pooped right before we got on the Nemo underwater ride where you are in a confined space! It was a long line so we decided to just get in the submarine. It was pretty stinky and there was only one other kid so everyone knew it was ours.
-On the way home Brin slept from Cali to St. George.
-Halley Coming off of Space Mountain! Ha ha she was so mad at Jer for taking her on it.
-California Abventure. I was sitting next to Kenadee and her hands we in the air and I was scared for her. I wouldn't let go! I am a scaredy cat!
-Brinley Loves Mickey Mouse and was scared of most the other characters including Jasmine and Aladin?!
-Loved our Hotel Smbassy suites I will definitely stay there again. The omlette guy was pretty awesome.











2 comments:

Tandy said...

That's so funny we do the same thing always talking about how we were at Disney. Can't wait to show the boys this post with all the star wars in it.

Alli said...

how fun! Tell me about the princess lunch! WE are hopping to be going in Feb/march and that looks super awesome!! I love LOVE Disney.. I could live there! :) glad you guys had fun!