Such cute pics. He is so adorable. You will love having a boy. They are definitely different from girls, but so much fun.
how adorable. love the pics thanks for sharing
He is sure adorable! Your labor sounded pretty good! You have darling family! He is a good sleeper.. I hope hailey turns around soon!
Cute pics Britt! Cash is just soooo handsome! I love the one Brinley in the bassinet!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Such cute pics. He is so adorable. You will love having a boy. They are definitely different from girls, but so much fun.
how adorable. love the pics thanks for sharing
He is sure adorable! Your labor sounded pretty good! You have darling family! He is a good sleeper.. I hope hailey turns around soon!
Cute pics Britt! Cash is just soooo handsome! I love the one Brinley in the bassinet!
Post a Comment