"I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT THIS...
BUT I'M KIND OF A BIG DEAL"

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Cash's Birth Story

I realize that this was about a month ago. No one warned me how hard three kids was going to be expecially with two in diapers. Alot of my day is spent wiping little butts! There really is not enough time in the day and my sleep is to precious at night.

Here it is:
We got to the hospital to be started at 7:45, We were in our room at about 8:00. They hooked me up at 8:45 AM I started pushing at 12:35 PM and Cash was born at 1:07 PM. I kept telling Jeremy and my nurse that I was ready to go downstairs to mother and baby but they said I had to have him first! It was a pretty easy labor. The worse part was having my water broken. Ouch. I was seriously crawling away from the doctor. It was even worse than the three epidurals that I had. They couldn't get the big needle in place so they poked me to numb the three different spots about twelve times and I got the big needle three times. When I started pushing he was up high and his heartrate dropped with the first few pushes. They gave me the oxygen mask and the doctor said something about using forceps, and then his heartrate went back to normal for the rest of the pushing. When he was born he was so purple it scared me! But everything was fine. It was LOVE at first sight. Then my mom and sisters came in with the girls. Halley was immediately giving him Eskimo kisses. I told her she should hold off on that because he wasn't even an hour old. The first time Brin saw him she would only look at him, the second time he got a kiss on the forehead, and finally the third time she held him. After that anytime someone else was holding him she was standing at there feet saying INE(mine) baby. He has been an awesome baby he EATS alot, SLEEPS alot, and POOPS alot. He has been going anywhere from 4-6 hours without eating at night. The girls are just loving him. Brin had about a week of being emotional and jealous. It broke my heart. Now she seems to be back to her happy self. We are doing great. My house is suffering and I am behind on laundry though it is freaking me out a little. Hopefully I will get a routine down soon.Look how happy I am. I was so ready to be done. Sorry if you had to listen to me complain, or cry. I was so whiny by the end!
Admiring there new brother!
Checkout the fat roll on the back of his neck.




Brinley up to no good! it is hard to see but she is chillin' in the bassinet watching Elmo.

2 comments:

Katrina said...

Oh, that makes me so excited for this little one to come! You have thee most DARLING kids ever!!! They are absolutely beautiful! So you have to warn me fairly! Is it hard transitioning from one to two?

Lish Fish said...

He is adorable! I am so glad things went well for you! Looks like you are havin fun and adjusting. Three kids is a killer anyways..you are doin great!!