"I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT THIS...
BUT I'M KIND OF A BIG DEAL"

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Reese Update

Hopefully if you are cool enough to be my friend you are cool enough to be Tara's friend. If so you probably already look at her blog and know about Reese. She is my cute niece who was born completly deaf. She had surgery for a cochlear implant to make her hear. That was in November of 2007. She has come such along way. She went from being completly silent to now talking. She is learning new words everyday. It is amazing to see her learn and grow. She turns three next week. We love her so much.
Go to TARA'S BLOG to see a video of Reese talking. It is AWESOME. Here is the link http://wwwtroyandtara.blogspot.com/2009/04/reese-talking.html.


Reese in November 2007 right after her Cochlear implant surgery.

1 comments:

Tara said...

You always amaze me at how thoughtful and sweet you are. Sometimes a little grumpy:) I love ya and Reese really loves you. I am sorry I cut your hair off. I still like it. I am not pregnant and I think I look worse than I did when I was 9 months pregnant. I think your a sexy pregnant women. Embrace it!