We spent Easter in Brigham this year. We went to dinner Saturday night and then the kids decorated cupcakes with Grandma Jensen. The girls found there baskets in the morning and then we went to church. We had an easter egg hunt and then a BBQ.
So much fun!
There are alot of pictures.
Look closely...Halley keeping some of my Easter egg decorations warm.
Three things I know after having some Easter pictures with my family:
#1 I need a tan
#2 I shouldn't have cut my hair off
#3 I don't look so hot when I am pregnant








11 comments:
You look cute pregnant! I was just thinking that when I was looking at your family picture. You have such a cute fun family. I miss all of you guys so much! I get sad when I think about how we all grow up and go our seperate ways. Since I never had any sisters I guess I always considered your sisters as mine. We need to all get together and do something! Love your pics! And I did see the video of Reese. It made me cry. I was so excited to see how well she is progressing. Hope all is well with you and I can't wait to see the new little BOY!
The blog looks great! You look amazing! You guys had such a wonderful Easter. It's always fun to be with family.
Shut up...you look wonderful! I LOVE being pregnant...and you pull it off beautifully!!
Love how Jers tie all goes with Halleys dress...you guys match for the pics. So cute.
Sounds like you have been busy! You look super cute pregnant. I feel the same way though, I hate pictures of when I am pregnant yet, I want them cause this is our last kid. and YES I am sooooo tired and so uncomfortable all ready! I have two in a half months left and I am so dieing! Looks like your easter was Super fun!
Oh stop it. You are so pretty. Looks like fun.
You chopped your hair!! :) It looks super cute! I didn't actually notice it until I saw the pictures with Ashley's new baby...but it really does look cute! Looks like you guys had a good easter too. We definitely need to get together and yes we still need a girls day...soon! We wanted to have a BBQ this last weekend, but I guess mother nature didn't think it was a good idea!
Britt..Thanks for the Flowers I know I should at least text a twitter update huh! I am super lame though! I could have had a baby in the time I have last updated my blog I just noticed that today! WOW! I wish thats what was going on in my life instead of everything else. Thanks for all of your support, prayers, phone calls and most all your friendship. We sure have appreciated you guys and love spending time with you. I am sorry I have not gotten back to you but you could have called you don't bug me!!! I just have been bad at getting back to people lately. I didn't move there for a few days after surgery but it's only been a little over a week and I am doing so much better. I will call you soon or call me whenever and I will tell you all about it! Thanks again for everything you are really the best! I loved all your updates, those are the cutest pictures ever! I love all the pictures of Easter...Looks so fun. I am happy to see you got to go home to Brigham! And your hair is cute...Stop it! Your a hot prego mom! I wish I was pregnant! But..I think I need a bit of a break! ;)
Whatever! Your belly is so cute! And I like your hair, I thought your family pic was so cute!
p.s. you better come over and see my baby. :o)
Ahhh, so super cute. I wrote this on Tara's blog, but seeing all your cute girls makes me want one ever more! I'm keeping my fingers crossed! How is your pregnancy going? You look great.
I haven't checked you blog in a few days and look what happens. Tons of cute pictures!!! The girls are getting so big. You look so good and I like your hair at that length. You are too funny!
Your family is so cute! I think you look great pregnant, I think we could all use a tan, hopefully spring is on it's way!! Your girls are so cute:) That would be fun if Bry and Jeremy went riding.
Post a Comment