We spent Thanksgiving at the Cabin in Bear Lake relaxing, eating, playing games and spending time with Family. It was alot of fun.
Check out Halley's meal. Maybe next year she will eat turkey. Or at least something healthy!
CUTTING DOWN CHRISTMAS TREES
The day after Thanksgiving we have a tradition of driving to Idaho and cutting down our Christmas tree. It is fun now that our kids are getting old enough to enjoy it and help to pick out the tree.
You guys have a lot of fun traditions in your family. Although I am glad to see its not only my kids that have to have something totally different than what is cooked haha!!
Looks like you had a lot of fun! I love all the pictures! Fun Traditions! We should get together this week before we leave to Idaho for Jason's B*Day! Anyway...I will call you soon!
It looks like you had some serious fun! How fun to be able to spend time with your cute family. Your sisters look so grown-up and cute. Hope you have a great Christmas!
Alright I hate to admit how dumb I am sometimes but I had lost all my addresses back in the day and thought "oh, it's too bad I don't have the mcclellans blog anymore"....um yeah, I just thought about logging onto your link through Lindsay's to get your address again! Haha, your girls have grown up so much in the time I thought we had lost ya :0) They are so darling. Anyway, Merry Christmas. I would like a new brain somedays so if you see Santa let him know!
7 comments:
looks like alot of fun! You guys sure have alot of fun traditions! what fun families you guys have!
Super cute pictures and super cute background! (I picked that same one!) :)
You guys have a lot of fun traditions in your family. Although I am glad to see its not only my kids that have to have something totally different than what is cooked haha!!
Looks like you had a lot of fun! I love all the pictures! Fun Traditions! We should get together this week before we leave to Idaho for Jason's B*Day! Anyway...I will call you soon!
Britt, I want to send you a christmas card. Will you email me your address my email is
babyblues20jb@yahoo.com
It looks like you had some serious fun! How fun to be able to spend time with your cute family. Your sisters look so grown-up and cute. Hope you have a great Christmas!
Alright I hate to admit how dumb I am sometimes but I had lost all my addresses back in the day and thought "oh, it's too bad I don't have the mcclellans blog anymore"....um yeah, I just thought about logging onto your link through Lindsay's to get your address again! Haha, your girls have grown up so much in the time I thought we had lost ya :0) They are so darling. Anyway, Merry Christmas. I would like a new brain somedays so if you see Santa let him know!
Post a Comment