"I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT THIS...
BUT I'M KIND OF A BIG DEAL"

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Brinley's Birthday

I have to apoligize the flash on my camera is going out so some of these pictures are dark.
(Can anyone guess what I want for Christmas?)
On Brinley's Birthday we just let her open the presents from us and went to Los Hermanos for dinner. The real party wasn't until Sunday. I will post those pictures as soon as I get them all together. I had my family taking them since my camera is broken!

6 comments:

Jason, Natalie & Maicie said...

Brinley's BiRtHdAy was so cute and fun! Thanks for having us! Those pictures of her on her B*Day are adorable! I love her outfit! Everything about her Birthday was so cute...But look who her mom is! You wouldn't have it any other way! You do everything cute! Love ya!

Lish Fish said...

I love it! I love her holding the baby, that is adorable. Good luck with the camera....

i LOVE mine. Best investment EVER

Alli said...

How adorable! she is such a doll. The pictures you got are priceless! love them.

I hope Santa gets you get a camera. :)

Jessica Davis said...

So cute. I can't believe she is one! Time goes by so fast. I love all the family pics, she really is a great photographer.

Hickman Family said...

I still can't believe you have two kids! love to see pics of your cute girls, and family. Your oldest one looks a lot like you. Very very cute.

Tiesha said...

Britt, she is so cute!