"I DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUT THIS...
BUT I'M KIND OF A BIG DEAL"

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A Random Post...

We have been busy so here are some random pictures from a friend party, Kelbi's Birthday, and playing in the backyard...

Our annually Christmas party with Jeremy's friends from highschool.


Kelbi turned one on December 17th. She was born to a family with three older brothers. If you can't guess she has all of them wrapped around her finger. Isn't she cute!



Playing in the backyard.



5 comments:

Alli said...

Darling post. All the pictures are super cute!

Thanks for the congrats. It's fun.. yet scary at the same time. It's been so long it seems that I have had a baby stick .. so it's pretty fun and exciting! :)

Lish Fish said...

Busy busy busy! Love it. Love Brin's hat, so cute!

Unknown said...

Thanks Britt! You got better pictures than I did on her birthday!

Jason, Natalie & Maicie said...

Cute pictures! Did you get any of last night? Hopefully not of Jason on the drums w/ Rock Band! ;) I think I got a video of you singing! I guess I can update my blog now! he he!

Hickman Family said...

I can't believe you have snow! And so much of it! We get ice out here in the big city. Yes, it s biting cold, but never snows. I think I prefer snow, something to play in right?? Your girls are so cute, it looks like they have so much fun together.